Sean Douglas is Active Duty in the Air Force. A father of 4, and a radio personality, Sean frequently graces many stages as a public speaker as well. He’s a wellspring if inspiration, and a vault of tips and tactics for every day use. From the very first moment, to the very last, he delivers one heck of a conversation.
In this episode
- Sean tells the story of his baby and her early battle with health complications.
- He shares his secret to balancing Active Air Force Service, a family, as well as entrepreneurship.
- Airial asks Sean how he gets booked for so many speaking engagements, and he delivers!
- If Sean had to do anything differently, what would he have done?
- The not so subtle art of following up.
- The perks of being who you are, and how to use it to your advantage.
“One of the skills I teach is to balance your thinking”
“I schedule everything”
“When are you most energized?”
“At least once a month I’m going to get booked to speak”
“How you think, feel and believe about yourself is going to tell you a lot about how you achieve success”
“Every year you need to be scaling something”
“Whatever you’re doing, you need to show out more than everybody else”
“If there’s something you’re looking for and you can’t find it: You’re the one that’s supposed to create it”